THESE ARE OUR U.S. SENATORS FROM ARIZONA? IT’S TIME FOR THEM TO GO.
The level of U.S. government involvement in the invasion plaguing the Republic is staggering. Once we scratch beyond the mainstream media’s shallow surface we find layers upon layers of treason. And even with the layers of treason and direct fault at the foot of the government, Congress does absolutely nothing to address it or represent the will of the people.
Unfortunately, thanks to John McCain and Jeff Flake, it’s all about to get much worse. The two are about to begin heavily pushing a disastrous $100,000,000 bill that not only does nothing to secure the border, but actually makes it easier for more illegal aliens to flood the nation.
The key parts of the “CREST ACT,” or ‘‘Children Returning an Expedited and Safe Timeline Act’’ – from our analysis of the bill – call for the following. (HUGE THANKS TO THE TEAM AT GUERILLA MEDIA NETWORK FOR THE HEAVY LIFTING)
1) Spends $100,000,000.
2) Asserts acts that are already illegal are now illegal.
3) Makes it a federal crime to tell someone where a DHS, HHS or Border Patrol bus carrying illegal aliens is spotted, coming from or headed.
4) Makes it a federal crime to prohibit a DHS, HHS or Border Patrol bus from moving from point A to point B.
5) Does absolutely nothing to secure the border and stop the invasion in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California. These southern borders will remain wide open and the bill doesn’t address this.
6) Creates a communication channel between HHS and states about newly recommended facilities for housing illegal aliens.
7) Opens up U.S. facilities in Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador for the purpose of processing illegal aliens on foreign soil.
8) Calls for 15,000 “refugees” from Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador to be processed on foreign soil and transported into the U.S. this year alone.
This is just mind-numbing. Barack Obama doesn’t even need to abuse his executive powers. John McCain and Jeff Flake are doing all of his dirty work for him
– See more at: http://www.libertynews.com/2014/07/breaking-john-mccains-new-pro-invasion-bill-spends-100-million-does-nothing-more-than-make-it-a-federal-crime-to-block-dhs-buses-opens-up-processing-centers-in-foreign-nations-and-provides-refug/?Ref_ID=27286#sthash.wglr3ZW8.dpuf